Seek & Savor Wellness Retreat has been curated and designed thoughtfully to give you a chance to reflect, rejuvenate, and recharge while focusing on improving your health and well-being, in addition to savoring our unique personalized culinary experience.
FROM THE 17TH TO THE 21ST OF MAY AT BEIT NOUN
SEEK the chance to explore different workshops from Yoga & meditation, to herbalism plant medicine, infusions, tinctures, and skin care… get introduced to the art of plant-based cooking. . . tap into your creative side and immerse in nature…
All that while spending your nights enjoying starry skies next to the bone fire.
-this is a retreat all about you. Treat yourself to an experience you really deserve.
– be conscious of the moment you are in & in- crease your mindfulness.
-reduce stress & anxiety by surrounding yourself with positive thoughts and feelings.
– receive an abundance of workshops and yoga sessions.
-tap into your creative side
-connect with nature.
– leave retreat having exercised your body & relaxed your mind, feeling healthier in both.
– acquire the knowledge to maintain future healthy life habits.
– savor fresh food ingredients, detox- ing drinks & teas, and healthy desserts, and indulge your taste buds.
– different styles of yoga sessions.
– face yoga.
– sound healing.
– breathwork & meditation.
– herbalism workshop tinctures, infusions, and more.
– a plant-based cooking class.
– thoughts on food, and nutrition workshops.
– nature walk.
– meditative art.
– holistic party by the fire.
– an experienced devoted team of facilitators will be there to look after you and ensure your experience is flawlessly spectacular.
– 5 days / 4 nights luxury accommodation at Beit Noun boutique hotel.
-access to a beautiful garden and pool on hotel premises.
– 3 heavenly healthy, well-thought-of meals per day with vegetarian and vegan options available
– snacks, tea, and detox shakes.
Pamper yourself with Clouds spa which will be available upon request.
Participants need to bring their scarf & yoga mat or can purchase a mat from the retreat.